You can connect with your loved ones who are living on the next plane of life. It’s just as though they’ve moved to a different country. They’re still available and are anxious to connect with you. They want to continue an ongoing relationship with you. You just have to be able to receive the communication they’re trying to get across to you. And we know they’re trying!
These are the best ways of connecting with your loved one and starting an ongoing dialogue:
- Contact a qualified medium.
Don’t go to the local medium unless you’re sure the person has been certified. Phone readings are as effective as in-person readings. Lists of the qualified mediums are on these websites:
- Bob Olson’s site at http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/.
- Forever Family’s website at http://www.foreverfamilyfoundation.org/site/certified_mediums
- Mark Ireland’s website at http://www.findacertifiedmedium.com/mediums.aspx
- American Federation of Psychics and Mediums website at http://www.americanfederationofcertifiedpsychicsandmediums.org/directory_of_certified_psychics.htm
- The Windbridge research site at http://www.windbridge.org/mediums/
- Voices Across the Veil mediums at https://voicesacrosstheveil.afterlifedata.com/mediums.php
- Join in on a Group Medium Reading
A wonderful program called Voices Across the Veil will allow you to have a medium reading with much less cost than a private medium reading. In the Voices Across the Veil program, you will participate through video chat with a very small group of six to 10 people who connect with a highly qualified medium and each have a reading. You can learn more this wonderful program at this link: Voices Across the Veil.
- Learn to connect yourself.
A training program we developed to help people learn to make their own connections is at http://www.selfguided.spiritualunderstanding.org. It is 86% successful and free on the Internet.
- Have a Repair and Reattachment Grief Counseling session.
In these sessions led by a counselor, you have a guided afterlife connection with your loved one. The procedure is conducted by a state-licensed psychotherapist trained in the method who is also able to help you with your grief. It is 98% successful. You can read about the method at this link: Repair & Reattachment Grief Therapy. You can see a list of the psychotherapists who perform the procedure at this link: https://www.rochellewright.com/training/trained-psychotherapists/.